Saturday, September 13, 2008

Second Is Consideration

I have been spending the last few weeks reviewing all the information available on Juice Feasting (c)- equipment, recipes, the process, success stories, etc., and in considering what works best for me:

I have decide to initially focus on a 30 day Juice Feast (c).

I have decided to use my Juiceman juicer, and my recently purchased Lexen Manual Healthy Juicer. I want to be sure to maintain as many nutrients as possible, since I will be juicing every other day during the week. I have already purchased my wide mouth mason jars, and I will purchase wide mout plastic lids, and some ice packs this week.

I have decided that for every suggested supplement listed in the Juice Feast (c), I would educate myself on their properties and benefits, and then locate the fruits and vegatables that provide me with those same properties and benefits. My belief is that if it is available in Mother Nature's most natural forms, then be grateful for the blessing and use what nature has given me.

I have decided to take this time to create my own herbal self care product - a sugar scrub in lieu of skin brushing, my own facial care program, my own body care program, etc.

I have decided to focus only on Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga during my 30 day Juice Feast (c). I will begin each morning with a 30-45 minute session, primarily focused on the Sun Salutations and one or two additional poses that support me in my yoga practice (building flexibility). I will also walk one day each week for about an hour.

I have decided to forgo using the enema, and instead use the salt/water flush, herbal teas, and from the Master Cleanser (c) program, along with a smooth move detox tea.

I have decided that I will use Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse between day 15 and 25 of the cleanse, and the Blessed Herb Intestinal Cleanse at a later date.

I have decided to allow myself to be supported by a sweet person that has completed the Juice Feast (c) and is now a Juice Feast (c) coach. Thanks Kelly.

I have decided that this process will be one loving and gentle step at a time - a day to day, totally present, with focused intentions - experience.

The blessing of beginning this journey at this moment of my life's journey is in that I am in a space of going within, being, and allowing this process to naturally unfold. I am intending to be self-full (Thanks Master Coach Thomas Leonard).

"Giving from my overflow becomes a blessing for all."

No comments: