Friday, September 19, 2008

Third Is Compilation

I have been purchasing fresh produce since yesterday. I enjoy going to the local farmers markets in my area two or three times each week. Today, I drank one quart of pre-Juice Feast (c) juice, and a sip of water. Juice is very filling. What's been most interesting is that I was not hungry until 12:30 today, and the last thing I enjoyed yesterday evening was a portabella mushroom, stuffed with spinach and herb stuffing, served with a melted cheese, carmelized onions, french fries, french onion soup, water and a ginger ale. Desert was a seven layer homemade chocolate cake.

Tonight, I enjoyed two gardenburgers, with a curry-dijon vegannaise, tater tots, some buffalo wings, and water. I think my body is counting down to this juice feast by feasting on all that it has grown accustomed to consuming.

Yea: My Manual Healthy Juicer (c) arrived today. Now, I can juice my leafy greens and wheatgrass. I will post a picture later.

No comments: